Tuesday, November 7, 2017

USA; Identity Formation, Crisis, Confusion


 "Hath God said...?"Genesis 3:1
Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field 
which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, 
hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?


Genesis 3:4-5King James Version (KJV)

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

 Night and Day  "Hath God said...?"







LAUNCELOT
Ergo, Master Launcelot. Talk not of Master
Launcelot, father; for the young gentleman,
according to Fates and Destinies and such odd
sayings, the Sisters Three and such branches of
learning, is indeed deceased, or, as you would say
in plain terms, gone to heaven.
GOBBO
Marry, God forbid! the boy was the very staff of my
age, my very prop.
LAUNCELOT
Do I look like a cudgel or a hovel-post, a staff or
a prop? Do you know me, father?
GOBBO
Alack the day, I know you not, young gentleman:
but, I pray you, tell me, is my boy, God rest his
soul, alive or dead?
LAUNCELOT
Do you not know me, father?
GOBBO
Alack, sir, I am sand-blind; I know you not.


dialouge
Merchant of Venice. a William Shakespeare play.







Gorgonzola cheese...Cheddar mendip somersault as Hinom valley Aiken-acky-breakie- drum πŸ˜ΆπŸ™ƒπŸ™†πŸ»πŸ‘―‍♂️πŸ‘―πŸ™πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ•ΊπŸΏ 








No comments: